Have What It Takes To Join Kitchen Remedy?
Kitchen Remedy Top Chef Requirements
We Take Our Food and Client Experience Seriously
We’re looking for food geeks with a passion for their craft. To be a member of our team you should be a food ninja able to create innovative, fresh, and beautifully styled foods. While strongly prefer candidates with formal training if you have mad cooking skills, we want to hear from you!
- Nutrition and wellness focused
- Culinary degree from an accredited institution or in lieu three years plus experience in the restaurant industry or as a private chef
- Possess superior knife & cutting technique
- Versed in global cuisine, dietary cooking (Paleo, Keto, Vegan, Kosher, Diabetic)
- Stellar people skills and a great sense of humor required